Our goal is to ‘bridge the gap’ by working with employers to manage their responsibilities and the effectiveness of their workers compensation programs within their organisations.
Workers Compensation touches all sectors and staff in your organisation. On Track empower and educate your senior management team and assist them to identify areas of potential improvement. Aligning you organisational needs with legislative requirements allows staff to increase effectiveness, take control and reduce future economic loss. On Track offers a full range of services to assist you to take control of workers compensation through Injury, Claims & Strategic Management. Based in Sydney, NSW, On Track Injury Consulting provides professional consulting services directly to employers for ‘Injury and Workers Compensation Management & Systems’ to all industry types. We believe in building and sustaining long-term client relationships and not just quick fixes.
On Track will assist you to implement a self-insurance approach. This unique approach places you in control and allows you to manage your injuries and claims and save money with your workers compensation. The fact that we become trusted advisors is a good indication of the esteem in which we are held.
Our Key Services
- Claims & Strategic Management
- Injury Management, Rehabilitation &
- Return to Work (RTW)
- Auditing & Analysis
- Compliance and proactive training
- Prevention Management services
- Psychological claims management
- Reduced costs related to workers compensation
- Increased effectiveness
- Resolve long term claims
- Reduce lost time injuries (LTI’s) and absenteeism
- Management strategies for both physical & psychological injuries
- Reduce stress and improve the culture of your company
- Improved medical outcomes
- Up-skill managers and supervisors
- Improve internal communications/information flow
- Detailed reporting to forecast and measure performance
- Bring departments together to work for common goals that will save you time & money
- Improve internal customer satisfaction levels
At On Track we work with clients to develop a pro-active and relevant rehabilitation plan that has defined goals and a defined purpose. The procedures involved in this approach are addressed through a number of elements: Education & Culture, Internal & External Communications and Operational. We call this our ‘Model for Transformation’.
How do we create positive change?
- Initial on-site needs assessment to identify gaps in Injury
and Workers Compensation Management & Systems
- Regular reporting to assist you to take control and
identify areas of potential improvement and big savings
- Auditing and compliance to the Workers Compensation
Act and Regulations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop policies
and procedures to meet compliance in Workers
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and implement
the right tools to measure, monitor and control risk
- Deliver workable and sustainable solutions
Onsite training and coaching to all stakeholders in relation to
- Risk & Injury Management
We have the expertise, industry knowledge and testimony from SME’s to large & Government corporations, including Toshiba, ANSTO, Angus and Robertson, Staff Australia, Enware, Qantas, Woolworths, GWA Group, and Fitness First. Getting your ‘Injury and Workers Compensation Management & Systems’ right is a smart move that will give your organisation the competitive edge. It makes sense to bring in the experts to save you time and money, increase effectiveness and improve efficiency. Please call today and start getting your business back on track.